Drug Discovery & Development Facilities
Drug discovery and development facilities include: screening, molecular simulation, drug chemistry, biochemistry, UV and mass spectroscopy, liquid and gas chromatography, animal pharmacology and microbiology laboratories. The laboratories provide research support for drug discovery and development projects involving synthesized or naturally-sourced compounds.
Some major equipments available include:
(For full list, please refer to services)
Gas chromatography system – Agilent Technologies 6890N Network GC System/5973 inert mass selective detector.
- FTIR – Nicolet 6700 Thermo Scientifc
- HPLC ECD (autosampler) – Antec
- HPLC DAD – Agilent 1200 Series
- HPLC UV/Vis & fluorescence detector – Jasco UV 2070 Plus, FP 2020 Plus
- HPLC UV/Vis detector – Perkin Elmer Series 200
- Hits: 7562